Xiaomi MI MAX 3 64GB/4GB Smartphone - Black
- 9 inch 2160*1080 Pixel FHD+ screen,
- CPU: Snapdragon 636 octa-core 1.8GHz
- MIUI 9 (Base on Android 8.1 OS) , 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Dual Nano SIM card dual standby
- Dual cameras (one front two back): 8.0MP front camera, 12.0MP+5.0MP dual rear cameras
- Support FDD LTE/4G+/3G/GPS/dual-band Wifi/Bluetooth/Miracast/OTG/Type-C/Fingerprint ID
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 is powered by a Snapdragon 636 processor —and offers the choice between 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, or 6GB of RAM and a hefty 128GB of storage. Mi Max 3 is packing a massive 5,500mAh battery.
It is also equipped with Quick Charge 3.0, and it can be used as a powerbank to charge other devices.
In terms of camera specifications, the Mi Max 3 bears a vertical dual rear camera setup. This combo comprises of a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor, with f/1.9 aperture, AI portrait mode, and dual-LED flash. On the front, the phone sports a 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixels, face recognition, and soft selfie light. The Mi Max 3 apparently also be able to capture 4K video at 30 fps, and slow motion video at 120 fps, but only at 720p.
|OS||Android 8.1 (Oreo); MIUI 9.5|
|Memory Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels,|
|Main Camera||8 MP|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|SIM Card Size||Nano-SIM|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|